CBBAG Regional Chapters
CBBAG has organized regional chapters to provide opportunities for regional networking, book arts collaboration, and the delivery of regional education workshops.If you have any questions about CBBAG Regional Chapters please contact:
Some of the benefits of participating in a Regional Chapter include:
• Meeting in person with other people involved with the book arts
• Opportunities to share resources and knowledge on a regional level
• Access to locally delivered educational programme
• Collaboration with other book artists
• Development of regional leadership
CBBAG Regional Chapters are organized locally to provide individuals the opportunity to determine local membership needs and to facilitate communication with the national CBBAG board of directors.
CBBAG Regional Chapters, with links to those with web pages.
• Alberta North
• BC Islands
• BC Lower Mainland
• Greater Toronto Area
• Nova Scotia
• Ottawa Valley
• Southwestern Ontario
CBBAG is actively seeking to establish Regional Chapters across Canada. If you are interested in establishing a CBBAG Regional Chapter in your area please contact CBBAG at email@example.com.
CBBAG President & Regional Chapter Director