Or, if you prefer, mail in your cheque/money order (or credit card by mail) along with a printable PDF form to CBBAG, 82809-467 Parliament Street, Toronto ON M5Z 3Y2 Canada. Membership can also be paid by e-transfer to email@example.com; please be sure to include "membership" and your name in the message section.
|In Canadian Dollars per Year||Canadian Addresses||US and Overseas Addresses|
|Household/Family (one set of newsletters)||$70||$80|
|Student (fulltime with proof)||$25||$35|
|Library Subscription (institution)||$70||$80|
- Online and in-studio workshops
- Home Study Programme
- CBBAG Magazine (published twice a year)
- Eligible to enter in the Art of the Book juried exhibitions (held every 5 years)
- Borrow from CBBAG's extensive DVD loan collection
- Chapter membership (where available)
- Discounts at suppliers The Paper Place, Gwartzman's Art Supplies, Curry's Art Supplies
To be a part of a non-for-profit, charitable national arts service organization (founded in 1983) is no small thing, especially since CBBAG is volunteer-run. Members joined CBBAG (pronounced "cabbage") to support and grow a community in the book arts.
To be a member of CBBAG means more than one thing. It means:
- having book arts friends and creating together a spirit of community in hand book workers and book artists
- providing learning opportunities whether on your own (Home Study) or in a group (in person or online workshops)
- fostering excellence through exhibitions and publications
- promoting public awareness of book arts
CBBAG members are from all branches of the book arts: bookbinders, fine printers, papermakers, paper decorators, calligraphers, and book artists, as well as collectors, book dealers, librarians, and those who love books.
Many members donate their time and have become taken on leadership roles. If you are interested in becoming involved as a board member or with the magazine, please let CBBAG know firstname.lastname@example.org. CBBAG is a not-for-profit, federally incorporated registered charitable organization lead by a board of directors. Please read recent Annual Reports and also visit the Volunteer page.
Many members support CBBAG through financial donations. Donations are greatly appreciated and official donations receipts for income tax purposes are issued for all donations over $10. Charitable Business Number 89179 5445 RR0001.